but you are gona love it.
歡迎來到現(xiàn)實世界,它糟糕得要命,但你會愛上它的。
The man who fears losing has already lost.
一旦害怕失去,你就不再擁有。
Nothing someone says before the word ‘but’ really counts.
“但是”之前的話都是廢話。
They say at the end of your life, you regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff that you did.
別人都說,人到了暮年,比起自己干過的事,會更后悔沒有干過一些事情。
A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ .
一個悲傷的靈魂比細菌讓你死的更快。
If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you.
不要選擇輕松的那條路。別讓這個世界污染你
You don't know anything about loss,You're just afraid of it.
你不了解失去,你只是害怕失去。
Survival isn't living.
活著不代表生活。
Things we haven't thought about in years,still have the ability to make us cry.
有些東西被我們遺忘多年,卻仍然可以讓我們流淚。
DNA decides what we are, but not who we are. What we are never changed, but who we are never stop changing.
DNA決定了我們是什么,但不能決定我們將成為什么人。我們是什么不會改變,但我們能成為什么則在一直變化著。
Look,eventually,you'll learn to do that on the inside.
終有一天,你會學會淚往心里流。